Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The spring thaw! Yea!!!

Its finally sunny...the snow is melting and the air smells clean!
We actually grilled hamburgers out on our deck today and Carter ran around the muddy yard and loved it!
This is one last sight of the white stuff coming down and a curious little boy watching it.
Below are some random February pictures

Spring cleaning!




Carter and George!
He has recently fallen in love with Kipper..and we have too! That is the best cartoon for kids and adults..I plan on doing a post on that later ;)




Carter and cousin Connor

I think he finally had enough of our winter boredom painting :)


If you can't beat em join em!



Some new listings+




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love baby's sleeping pics, they are just so precious! He is getting to be a big boy, oh man! I just remember like it was yesterday when he was born!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my post. I feel great, really do! Thanks for the love :)