Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Peas ..Peas and Carrots!

"Vintage Picassos"




PEAS !


Little man likes his Peas! He did this day anyway..seems to change, except for one thing....his Carrots!





PEAS and CARROTS!





~~~





If it seems like I have been MIA from my blog you are right.



Those 2 nights of sleeping all night..were just that.. 2 nights out of the last 3 months.



And it seems like..no it is getting worse! He slept so good for the first 2 months (even though it didn't seem like it at the time)



How long can a person go without sleep?



I guess I'll find out!

Just hang in there with me..the next couple of months I may be missing again with getting ready to move..but even though you may not hear from me..I'm still here!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I certainly haven't forgotten about you!! Love ya and hope you are doing ok!

P.s. check out my blog friend!!